Leisure Suit Larry I Land Lounge Lizards (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1987 USA, Canada Release
Leisure Suit Larry I Land Lounge Lizards
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Developer(s)||Al Lowe and Mark Crowe|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Looking for a good time?
He's just turned 40, and he's still single. If you can get past the glow of his Grecian formula, you can see his hairline beginning to make a hasty retreat from his forehead. Larry's leisure suit is of the highest quality (100% manmade material, permanent press too!). He wears at least 11 gold chains and his freshly-capped teeth could blind you in a bright light.
Down at the singles bar he tells the chicks, "Sure, I'm single... I got in a fight with my ol' lady and she threw me out." He doesn't tell them the "ol' lady" was his mom, or that he was 38 at the time.
Yeah, Larry's a jerk.
He's the original blind date nightmare. The kind of guy you wouldn't want your daughter to date, let alone meet. But he's also the unlikely "hero" of this new 3-D Animated Adventure Game from the makers of the King's Quest series.
3-D equals dancing, drinking and dames!
Become the loveable nerd Larry for one fabulous night. You'll dance. You'll drink. You'll gamble. And, if you play your cards right, you might even meet the girl (or girls) of your dreams.
Leisure Suit Larry is a humorous, harmless endeavor for adults. The object of the game is to help Larry overcome his jerkisms and lose his "you-know-what." It's a silly, risque romp through the singles scene and a challenging adventure game that will test your street smarts and suave sophistication.
So, slip into your leisure suit and venture out into "the land of the lounge lizards."
We guarantee it'll be a night you will never forget.
A new 3-D Animated Adventure Game featuring:
- Animated characters that come alive; they walk, talk, lounge, and even ignore your best pick up lines- just like in real life.
- Incredible three-dimensional graphics; move your animated Larry character in front of speeding cabs, into hot tubs, and smoothly around the disco floor- other onscreen characters do the same and more.
- Communicate using full sentence input and optional joystick. The game understands over 900 words (including some of your four-letter favorites).
- Meet the kind of girls your mother warned you about.
- Get into all kinds of hot water.
- Find lots of interesting and valuable items to play with.
- This place has been the downfall of many a bachelor. Avoid it if you can.
By Al Lowe and Mark Crowe.
Al Lowe is a musician and former school teacher. Sierra hired Al to keep him away from the impressionable youth of America.
Mark Crowe is an impressionable American youth who got the idea for his graphics from a "dirty ol' man" and former school teacher.
Mark and Al have previously worked together on the King's Quest series and other products too pure to name here.