Language Discovery (PC, CD-ROM) Applied Optical Media - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||Applied Optical Media|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Build a basic vocabulary in four languages.
1,000 Words in English, French, German, and Spanish.
Language Discovery is an innovative way for students of all ages to learn 1,000 words in four languages from a single CD-ROM. Words are grouped in 40 topics or themes and are included in an interactive illustration to put them in context. Each word is pronounced by a native speaker.
- Nearly 1,000 words in English, French, German and Spanish are illustrated and spoken.
- Spelling and correct pronunciation for each word with easy transition between any of the four languages.
- Practice learning words by clicking on items in an illustrated scene and then test yourself by finding items after hearing and reading the word.
- Illustrated dictionaries in each language.
- Multi-level fun-filled game to reinforce your language proficiency.
- Easy-to-use interface is designed for maximum performance from CD-ROM. Language Discovery uses no hard drive space and modifies no system files.
PC Windows 3.1
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|