King Of Chicago (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Cinemaware - 1986 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
King Of Chicago
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A Cinemaware Interactive Movie.
Cinemaware is adult entertainment, a revolutionary new genre that pulls you emotionally into the story and characters. It's more like being in a movie than playing a computer game. Popcorn not included.
Chicago in the 30's. Prohibition. Power struggles and rampant crime. Only the toughest of the tough survive. Capone used to call the shots. But Capone is up the river and Chicago is up for grabs. Violence, intimidation, bribery, treachery and clout are your weapons as you battle the forces of the legendary Capone mob for control of the Windy City.
- Over two years in development!
- Incredible, fully animated, 3-D graphics.
- Easy-to-use mouse controls. No typing required!
- Enhanced sound effects and original music.
- Characters, elements and events constantly change, depending upon the player's actions (over 1,000,000,000 combinations!)
- A unique blend of role playing and strategy combined with dazzling arcade-style sequences.
Designed by Doug Sharp.
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|