King's Quest V (PC, CD-ROM) SoftKey - 1992 USA, Canada Release
King's Quest V
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The greatest adventure in the history of Daventry is about to begin...
Embark with King Graham on the most thrilling and perilous adventure of his career- the quest for the missing Royal Family of Daventry. Experience the magical world of King's Quest V, and discover why more people have played King's Quest V than any other computer game series in history. Roberta Williams has been designing graphic adventure games since 1980. She has gone on to become the best-selling interactive author in the world.
- A rich, complex story with highly developed characters.
- The most beautiful and detailed graphics ever seen in a series 3-D adventure game.
- Delightful original stereo soundtrack.
- No typing required. A simple new interface permits complex game interactions without typed input.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
Jewel Case Scans
Included in the Following Collection(s)
- Roberta Williams Anthology (PC, CD-ROM) SoftKey - 1997 USA, Canada Release
- King's Quest Collector's Edition (PC, CD-ROM) SoftKey - 1994 UK Release