International Soccer (Atari 2600, Cartridge) Mattel Electronics - 1982 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Soccer|
|Country of Origin||Singapore|
Description from the packaging.
- For 2 players. 2 Skill levels: Amateur and pro.
- Two 4-man teams. Each player controls one team member. Computer controls other 3 men on each team, moving them to simulate 2 full 11-man teams.
- Two simulated 45-minute halves.
- Screen "scrolls" to follow the ball, so you can pass to an off screen man.
- Player on defense can intercept passes or steal the ball.
- Scoreboard keeps track of goals scores, time left in each half and which half is being played.
Use your Joystick Controller to play International Soccer on your Atari Video Game System or Sears Video Arcade System.