Horse Racing (Intellivision, Cartridge) Mattel Electronics - 1979 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Horse Racing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Have an exciting "Day at the Races" as you watch a stable of electronic thoroughbreds run 10 times! Two players become jockeys, trying to outsprint and outmaneuver each other and the computer's horses. Simulated betting action and racing thrills show you why this is the Sport of Kings!
Before each race, a chart of Past Performances helps you become a winning handicapper!
They're coming down the stretch! They jockeys try to get every bit of speed out of their horses, as the fans cheer them on!
- Up to 6 people can play- a great party game!
- The suspense builds as you place simulated bets on the horses through ten thrilling races!
- Pretend to bet 'em on the nose- on a 15-to-1 Exacta!
- Every horse is different! Some are faster, some have more endurance, and the computer updates their records of past performances to help you make your predictions for each race!
- The skill of the jockeys plays a big part, too! Long races, short races, on a dry track, on mud, on the turf- variety that challenges you to pick the winners!