Home Repair Indoors (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Wizardworks - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Home Repair Indoors
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Hobby, Home, Home Improvement|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Contains step-by-step instructions on the repair and installation of ceilings, walls, doors, moldings, windows, and screens. Basic plumbing and electrical repairs as well as painting and wall papering techniques are also included.
- Graphic Images in a special blackboard area illustrate the major steps.
- Print Out complete instructions for on the job reference.
- Guided Tour: Freddie Fixit, our favorite handyman, guides you through each step.
Welcome to the Illustrated Software Series! These software products provide you with step-by-step information for repairs, improvements, projects, and maintenance you can perform at home in areas such as Home Repairs, Car Care, Electronics and Garden Care. The main menu lists the categories and descriptions of the type of work to be performed. You just select a category and a list of available repairs and projects will appear on screen.
Freddie Fixit will help you make the right choices in this Illustrated Software Series. Graphic images will appear in a special blackboard area where Freddie Fixit will point out the major steps that you will need to perform to complete the task selected. Images are numbered and run as a continuous slide show so they can be referred to at any time while reading the text. Each program also contains a Tool Reference Library- just click on your mouse to receive a description and/or printout of the most commonly used tools.
In this program Freddie Fixit guides you through basic Home Repairs including how to repair Ceilings, Walls, Doors, Moldings, Windows and Screens. Basic Plumbing, Electrical Repairs, Painting and Wallpapering techniques are also included.
- Let Freddie Fixit help you choose a repair or project.
- Just click on a tool and a short description appears.
- A Blackboard with instructions and illustrations guides you.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|