Hearsay 1000 (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Hearsay Inc. - 1986 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Utilities, Speech, Speech Generation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A 2-way voice interaction system that lets your computer talk, listen, teach, obey and have fun, too!
Now add speech synthesis and voice recognition to your library of existing software.
Hearsay 1000 makes your computer easier and more fun to operate than ever before. You don't even have to type a thing.
This advanced voice recognition synthesis system that plugs directly into your computer lets it talk to you, understand your verbal commands and obey them. Anything you use to input before can now be done verbally with Hearsay 1000. So you're free to concentrate and communicate with your computer… instead of worrying about what keys to press. Hearsay 1000 is easy-to-use, compatible with virtually all existing software and fun for the whole family.
- Transforms your computer into a voice interactive television.
- Compatible with most existing software including Infocom, Commodore, Spinnaker, CBS and Scarborough.
- Compatible with all interactive software by Hearsay, Inc.
- Ideal for children to learn through sight and sound.
- Ideal for the handicapped.
- Will talk letter by letter, in words, in sentences or in conversational dialog with 100% pronunciation accuracy.
- Advanced speech synthesizer technology for clear, easy to understand speech.
- Verbal commands replace keyboard input.
- Recognizes 64 words and phrases (3 word phrase capability up to 1-1 1/2 seconds long).
- Provides easy storage of learned words.
- Speaker dependent system that's easy to install and use.
- Built-in microphone.
- Infinite vocabulary.
- No speaker required.
- Repeat functions to repeat any word, phrase or entire screen.
- Optional echo keyboard.
- Adjustable voice speed and frequency (male, female, child).
- Variable pitch and volume control.
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual.
Works with titles from Infocom, Batteries Included, CBS, Epyx, Spinnaker, Broderbund, and more.