Gunship 2000 (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Microprose - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Helicopter Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The All-New Multi-Helicopter Combat Simulation.
In the tradition of Gunship, the award-winning, best-selling simulation of the AH-64A Apache, Gunship 2000 gives you total command of a full multi-copter troop of America's most powerful and versatile rotor craft. You'll take charge of five copters on hundreds of combat missions in the Persian Gulf and Central Europe.
For each mission, you decide which three helo types to use in your five-copter troop
- AH-64A Apache: Heavily armed, amazingly maneuverable. Used primarily for close ground support against armored vehicles and anti-aircraft weapons.
- AH-64C Longbow: Can peer over hills with mast-mounted radar while keeping its main body hidden from enemy fire.
- OH-58D Kiowa Warrior: A scout with thermal imager and laser rangefinder.
- UH-60K/L Blackhawk: Multi-purpose assault/transport craft for rescuing hostages and downed pilots.
- AH-1W Cobra: A gunship, carries Hellfires and anti-tank missiles.
- The AH-66A Commanche: Formerly LHX (experimental). A gunship/scout. More heavily armed than the Kiowa Warrior.
- MD530G Defender: A light gunship. Ideal for covert missions.
- Topographical 3-D Graphics portray low-altitude flight with uncanny realism.
- 3 Arenas in the Persian Gulf, 3 in Central Europe; each arena measures 800 square km.
- Multiple mission profiles.
- Selectable co-pilot controls.
- Digitized speech.
- Includes campaign game.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|