Great Escape, The (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Thunder Mountain - 1986 USA, Canada Release
Great Escape, The
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Year: 1942
The Place: Heldentod P.O.W. Camp
The Mission: Escape
Captured, but not defeated, you are being held in the notorious Heldentod camp. This small, converted castle in the middle of nowhere will be your home for the rest of the war- unless you can escape to rejoin the Allied Armies. Planning, patience, skill, and courage will be necessary as you gather your resources, make your plans, and finally, make your great escape.
- Dynamic scrolling 3D graphics.
- Multiple escape paths with multiple solutions.
- Guards, the Commandant, and fellow prisoners to hinder and help your plans.
- Action, danger, excitement, logic and cunning combined in an unforgettable experience.
Included in the Following Collection(s)
- Thunder Mountain Action Pack Volume 1 (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Thunder Mountain - 1989 USA, Canada Release