Gospels, Multimedia Guide To The Bible (PC, CD-ROM) Cinerom - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Gospels, Multimedia Guide To The Bible
|Category(s)||Reference, Religious Reference|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A multimedia guide to the Bible.
Including full-motion video, audio narration, illustrations and the entire text of the Bible (King James Version).
The Gospels combines the entire text of the Bible (King James Version), approximately two hours of full-motion video and audio segments, plus over 85 illustrations. The result is an interactive multimedia guide that allows you to explore the Bible through sight, sound, text and illustrations.
At the click of a mouse you can study the writing of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John like never before. Find any verse instantly, listen to selected New Testament passages or watch significant moments in Christ's life in full-motion video. Browse through the Image Library for pictures of Christ, the Saints and the Holy Land, or search through biblical passages and print the results.
The whole family can use and enjoy this interactive, educational and entertaining Bible product.
- Highlighted text allows you to access video, audio, and illustrations.
- Read passages from the four Gospels while viewing the corresponding video scenes.
- Simple point-and-click interface lets you easily navigate through topics and features.
- Watch nearly one hour of full-motion video clips of important moments in the life of Christ.
- Listen to nearly one hour of selected passages from the four Gospels read by award winning Christian author and actor Bill Myers
- Locate verses instantly with a point-and-click verse finder.
- Access color-keyed text and icons identifying multimedia elements.
- Search through the entire text of the King James Version of the Bible for any word or phrase instantly.
- Print all or any portion of the Bible.
- View over 85 illustrations, famous works of art, drawings, and maps of the Holy Land.
Bill Myers' work as an actor, speaker and filmmaker has won him over 40 national and international awards.
PC MS-DOS 3.3
|Required CPU||AT 286|