Ghosts 'N Goblins (PC and C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Capcom - 1986 USA, Canada Release
Ghosts 'N Goblins
|Platform(s)||PC and C64|
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The beautiful princess is kidnapped. Her lover, the knight in shining armor, armed with five different weapons to fight the enemy, sets out to rescue the beautiful princess.
The knight, aided by your skill, must pass through four different guarded gates, fighting and destroying demons, dragons, giants, and zombies. There are hidden characters too! Some friends, some foes.
Ghosts'N Goblins is exciting...challenging you and the knight to rescue the princess, amid great danger, escaping Hades, land of the enemies.
- Zombies waiting in the cemetery.
- Weapons in the enemy's pot.
- The Dragon at the third gate.
- Giants guarding the area.
- The Demon general Ikkaku waiting at the first gate.
- Watch for flames that shoot up from the sea of fire.
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|