Flight Simulator II (Atari 8-Bit, 5 1/4" Disk) subLOGIC - 1983 USA, Canada Release
Flight Simulator II
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Recreational Flight Simulator|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Put yourself in the pilot's seat of a Piper 181 Cherokee Archer and head for the skies! High-speed color 3D graphics provide a spectacular panoramic view as you practice takeoffs, landings, and aerobatics. Complete documentation gets you airborne quickly even if you've never flown before. And when you think you're ready, you can test your flying skills with the World War I Ace aerial battle game. Flight Simulator II features include:
- Over 80 airports in four scenery areas- New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Los Angeles, with additional scenery areas available separately.
- Day, dusk, and night flying modes.
- User-variable weather, from clear blue skies to gray cloudy conditions.
- Full flight instrumentation.
- VOR, ILS, ADF, and DME avionics.
- Navigation facilities and course plotting.
- Flight handbook and information manual.