Falcon 3.0 Operation: Flying Tiger (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Spectrum Holobyte - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Falcon 3.0 Operation: Flying Tiger
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Electronic Battlefield Series Campaign Disk Falcon 3.0 Operation: Fighting Tiger
You've mastered the desert skies.
Now take on the Far East.
3 New Theaters For Falcon 3.0.
Get ready for even more thrills. More excitement. And more heart-pounding action when your squadron does battle over Japan, Korea and Pakistan/India.
In Japan, the Russian navy is at war in the Kurile Islands. Your job is to stop the full-scale beach assault. Only this time, you'll contend with aircraft carriers, battle cruisers, hovercraft and a host of other ships that want to destroy you. You'll be piloting an advanced Falcon FSX, which adds a whole new dimension to the Japan theater of action. But your enemies are also equipped with the latest: MiG-31 Foxhounds, Mirage 2000s, and the ultra-secret UMF.
Shift the fighting to Korea, and you're in for explosive ground action. You'll encounter helicopters, heavy AAA, plus dug-in tanks returning fire. A barrage of activity guaranteed to keep your adrenaline pumping.
Still hungry for more? How about some daredevil flying over Pakistan, where you'll face a combination of ground and air action. Maneuver through the dangerous Himalayas in a real cat and mouse game.
The terrain is so realistic, you'll swear you're overseas. So if you're prepared for more intense combat, test your courage in Operation: Fighting Tiger.
- Fly over more than 270,000 square miles of real-world terrain in Japan, Korea and Pakistan/India.
- Use your new AGM-84A Harpoon antiship missiles to blow the ballast out of an enemy ship.
- Fly new mission profiles including SEAD (Suppress Enemy Air Defenses), beach assault, and reconnaissance.
- Track enemy ships with lethal accuracy using the new SEA radar mode in the advanced FSX.
- Fly tight formations in the FSX, Japan's newly modified F-16.
- Cockpit view mode gives you a front row seat to the hottest action in the East Pacific. Very hot for an enemy in a MiG-31.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|
Requires Additional Software
Included in the Following Collection(s)