Falcon 3.0 (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Spectrum Holobyte - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Your squadron awaits.
Courage, fortitude and intelligence mark the pilot chosen to head an Air Force squadron. As Squadron Commander in Falcon 3.0, you'll lead a flight of up to 8 jets through the most authentic combat missions ever built into a flight simulation. You and your pilots possess the overwhelming firepower of the General Dynamics F-16 Falcon, but your enemies will counter your attack with a lethal lineup that includes Mirages, Hind Helicopters, Su-25 & Su 27 fighter jets, plus a full series of MiGs.
Fly Falcon 3.0 through three explosive campaigns in Panama, Kuwait and Israel or train for combat in the Saudi Arabian desert. Use enemy intelligence reports to determine your mission goals. The outcome of your campaign depends on your performance in each successive mission you fly. Prepare yourself for the most intensive combat you'll ever face. Bomb bridges, destroy tanks, engage in air-to-air dogfights, provide cover for ground forces or rescue hostages- just make sure your squadron returns alive!
Enough flight simulation technology to equip an entire squadron!
- Instant action mode for arcade excitement.
- Three 90,000 square mile real-world maps with contoured terrain.
- Red flag scenario generator to design training missions.
- Accurate military Head-Up Displays and avionics.
- "High Fidelity" option offers an actual flight model developed for Air Force training (math coprocessor required).
- Digitized cinematic graphics and authentic battle sound effects.
Win the battle and win the war!
- Redesigned Falcon missions are part or overall campaigns.
- Assemble your 8-plane mission force from a full squadron of 18 F-16 Falcons.
- Full arsenal includes Sidewinders, AMRAAM, HARM & MK82/83/84.
- Ground targets include tanks, radar installations, power plants, SAM sites, trains, bridges, trucks, ships, airfields, and more!
Link up with another player via modem or direct cable for 2 player combat!
- Head-to-head challenge pits you against opponent's Falcon 3.0.
- Fly joint missions linked with another Falcon 3.0.
- Varied skill levels for beginners to advanced players.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|
|Supported Network||Modem 2 Player (2,400 bps or faster)|
Null Modem 2 Player