F/16 Combat Pilot (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1989 USA, Canada Release
F/16 Combat Pilot
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The first fighter simulation to include squadron strategy.
Pilots fly missions right, Commanders fly the right missions.
- Take control of the skies as Combat Pilot or Squadron Leader in America's finest multi-role dogfighter.
- As combat pilot, fly at the edge on every mission, from recon runs to strategic air strikes. Master 5 vital missions and you become squadron leader.
- As squadron leader, test your strategy against a real-time enemy in multi-mission campaigns.
- You decide which missions to fly, and the outcome of each mission affects subsequent flights.
- Tangle with MiG patrols, SAM batteries, and HIND gunships as you fight to crush the enemy invasion.
- Order your squadron of F-16s to destroy key targets while you fly critical missions of your own.
- Head to head mode lets you dogfight a human pilot via dual machine datalink.
- Detailed simulation includes 10 weapon systems, 5 radar modes, 3 multi-function displays, and over 1,000 targets per combat zone.
- Practice flying and landing free of hostile distractions in training flight mode.
Plan strategy with the Electronic Display: monitor enemy activity and order your squadron into action on a 20,000 square mile battlefield.
Load the latest in high-tech hardware: Radar-homing AMRAAMs and laser-guided Mavericks give you the edge you'll need.
Test your nerve: Dodge flak bursts at Mach speed and ripple-fire your missiles at deadly SAM sites.
Intercept MiGs the modern way: Spot bogeys on your "six," break into a 9G turn, lock-on and fire at will. Guided missiles do the rest.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|