F-15 Strike Eagle II (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Microprose - 1990 USA, Canada Release
F-15 Strike Eagle II
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
If you liked the first F-15 Strike Eagle, you'll love F-15 II. The classic game of aerial combat roars back to life in the 90's, loaded with fast action and vivid graphics that make Microprose the leader in combat flight simulations.
Updated with MPS graphics technology.
- Solid filled, polygon based 3-D graphics generate incredible visual detail.
- Amazingly smooth, fast animation creates the breathtaking sensation of supersonic flight.
- Eleven camera angles show close ups, wide shots, reverse angles and more.
- A quarter million square miles of authentic terrain in four real world battle zones provide a feast for your eyes.
- VGA graphics enhance the feeling of 3-D by showing remote objects through a haze that increases gradually with distance.
Special options for new computer pilots.
- Four difficulty levels and a training mode make the game perfect for dogfighting veterans and novices alike.
- Optional no crash mode lets you try new maneuvers without risk.
- Optional Director automatically selects the best camera angle on the action.
- Optional take offs and landings: you can start and end your missions in flight.
- A built-in Demo shows the basics of combat flying.
Packed with more action.
- Dogfighting is the name of the game. The sky swarms with bogies.
- A streamlined weapons console targets enemy planes with the touch of a button to let you concentrate on the action.
- Enemy pilots and missile crews act and react intelligently. Success depends on making the right moves - fast!
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|
VGA 256 Color
Included in the Following Collection(s)