Extreme Sports (PC, CD-ROM) Medio Multimedia - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Reference, Sports Reference|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Experience 20 high-risk, adrenaline pumping, endurance sports.
Unleash the power of multimedia and experience 20 of the most radical, dangerous and thrilling sports from around the globe! Sky-surf 20,000 feet over the Arizona desert, Kayak off an 80 foot waterfall in Italy or hang from your fingertips off a 1,500 foot cliff in California. Experience true interactive multimedia with full screen video, superior sound and narratives written by authors from the acclaimed outdoor magazine Summit. Hear from the experts what it takes what it takes to actually do these sports, what equipment you will need and who will help you get there. Join the award-winning team at Medio and get Extreme with us...
- Experience 20 high-risk, high-adrenaline sports in awesome full-color, full-motion video.
- Hear experts who pioneered each sport from the far corners of the world and thrill to their harrowing adventure tales of life-threatening situations and survival.
- Interactive Documentaries let you explore the evolution of extreme sports, what motivates people to engage in these sports and how they cope with the high level of risk involved.
- See over 30 minutes of amazing videos and over 100 full-color, high resolution photos of these daring athletes in action.
- Include footage of your own adventures and make yourself part of the action!
PC Windows 3.1
|Req. Hard Drive||4MB Free|
|Recommend CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
|Misc Support||Headphones or speakers|