Europe I (PC, CD-ROM) Bruce Artwick Organization - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||Bruce Artwick Organization|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Scenery|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Explore Central Europe from the cockpit of your own aircraft.
Europe I, the first in a series of European scenery for Microsoft's Flight Simulator 5 from BAO, lets you fly a majestic collection of unique countries like never before. In your favorite Flight Sim airplane, you can tool around the scenic cities of Berlin, Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna and Geneva.
Practice touch-and-go's at any of the over one hundred airports featuring runways, taxiways, buildings and lighting.
Meander through the winding Alps and absorb the beautiful mountain lakes. If you are up to it, try landing an Innsbruck Airport which sports one of the more difficult approaches in the world!
All major roads, waterways, lakes, cities, mountains and numerous landmarks combine to give you a very realistic sensation of flight over Europe. Major airports feature other aircraft landing and departing. Europe I provides endless hours of thrilling VFR and IFR flying.
Europe I covers Austria, Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- Europe I is fully compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator version 5.0 or later.
- Airports have unique terminals and control towers.
- Includes most rivers, bodies of water and major highways.
- Emphasizes the many stunning mountain views as you fly over and around the Alps.
- Includes over 100 airports with taxiways, moving objects, unique buildings and approach lights.
- Challenge your skills with a fly-by of the Olympic Stadium in Munich, Germany.
- All NAVAIDS are available including ILS equipment.
PC MS-DOS 3.2
|Req. Hard Drive||6MB Free|
SVGA 256 Color
Requires Additional Software