Entrepreneur (PC, CD-ROM) Stardock Systems - 1997 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Word domination through corporate warfare.
- The most ruthless strategy game ever.
- Compete with up to 8 other on the Internet!
There can be only one...
The latest sales reports from Western Australia just arrived, and the news is not good. The competition is trouncing A.C.M.E.'s new product line, and morale at the home office has never been worse. But taking the company through rough times is why they pay you enough to buy and sell a small country. Will you dedicate more funds toward research of your next-generation product? Is there enough money in the marketing budget for a high-powered television ad campaign? Should you bribe your government connections to secure a lucrative contract? Or will you go for broke and attempt to destroy your opponent's inventory? In the world of Entrepreneur, there can be only one victor.
Multi-national corporate mayhem.
Welcome to the world of Entrepreneur. Start your company in a chosen market and attempt to dominate the world. Unlike traditional military conquest games, conquering the world is no longer a matter of overwhelming your enemy with troops. In Entrepreneur, your products are your armies and the key to success. Bolster them with marketing, manufacture them faster than your opponents, or research to make them better than anything your competition can offer.
Crush your friends over the Internet.
Play against the computer in single-player mode or compete online against players from around the world. Designed from the ground up to support multiple players, Entrepreneur features excellent Internet performance (even over dial-up connections). Built in support for TCP/IP and IPX networks permits up to eight players at a time in LAN or Internet games. Find other players and join games over the Internet through the integrated Stardock.Net service.
- Resting on your laurels can quickly cost you your business. Will the governments of the world unite against your company because of your use of child labor? Or can you bribe them into submission?
- Do you want your company to be known as the developer of the Pinto? Research improvements to your products before your competition or risk the consequences.
- The trends of the world market are crystal clear on the world map. Watch your market share expand and contract as you battle for domination in the global marketplace.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||486DX/4 100|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
|Supported Network||Internet 8 Player|
IPX/SPX 8 Player
TCP/IP 8 Player