Earl Weaver Baseball 1.5 (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Earl Weaver Baseball 1.5
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Developer(s)||Eddie Dombrower, Teri Mason, and Earl Weaver|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
"The ultimate computer baseball simulation." - Info Magazine (Four star rating).
Real major league action. More stars than the Sunday sports page. Camera angles that rival network TV coverage. Earl Weaver Baseball puts the winningest manager in baseball history back in the dugout. And gives you the most accurate baseball possible.
Play, manage, or both. Play the action game with real player stats or without. Manage your own team- challenge a friend or Earl Weaver himself. Choose from four different skill levels.
Check out the view from home plate.
- Split screen view shows pitcher/hitter confrontation close-up and all the action on the field.
- Fully animated pitcher's windup, and batter's swing.
- Perfect baseball physics: spin, trajectory, wind and turf.
- Replay, slo-mo, and freeze-frame special effects.
Real major league baseball.
- Choose from dozens of existing, historical and fictional parks. Or build your own.
- Choose line-ups from 8 superstar teams of 4 eras.
- Over 50 hotter/fielder ratings. Over 30 separate pitcher ratings.
- Use the Ask Earl feature for Weaver's personal strategic advice anytime in the game.
Real baseball action.
- Call the pitch and the spot. Position fielders. Turn double-plays, cutoff throws.
- Run, steal, slide, hit a 96mph fastball.
- Jump all over a tiring pitcher.
- Warm up your relievers. Argue with the umps.
You're the General Manager.
- Trade and draft- build your ideal team.
- Play the entire season. Keep season-long stats on players and teams.
- Print box scores with sports-page detail.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color