Dungeon Hack (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Label||AD&D Forgotten Realms|
|Developer(s)||Event Horizon Software|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Hack your way through the dungeons of your nightmares!
There's only one thing better than wielding wits and weapons in a massive, danger-filled AD&D dungeon adventure- and that's wielding them in limitless danger-filled AD&D dungeon adventures!
Which is exactly what you get in Dungeon Hack.
Its revolutionary randomized dungeon generator and its ability to handle custom set-ups deliver millions of hours of subterranean action and adventure. And, with over 4 billion possible dungeons, no two games need ever be the same!
This single-character AD&D fantasy role-playing adventure is easy to use. Generate your character from 6 races and 12 character classes (including multi-classed), select your dungeon difficulty, and off you go! Auto-mapping charts your explorations with printable maps (complete with legends). Passwords let you return to your favorite dungeons. Give these passwords to friends and they can generate the same dungeons in their game!
Want more? Crisp, clean, digitized sound effects and superbly rendered 256-color VGA graphics make Dungeon Hack an experience you'll treasure- over and over and over again!
- Auto-mapping includes printable maps, complete with legends, and an overhead mini-map that expands to fill the screen.
- Choose from three pre-set levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard), or create your own custom difficulty levels!
- Run your low-level character through the labyrinthine dungeons in your quest for higher levels and more power!
- Streamlined adventure screen keeps it all at your fingertips. Move, fight, and manipulate items without leaving the screen.
- Revolutionary randomized dungeon generator ensures that every game is unique! With over 4 billion possible dungeons, you'll never have to experience the same adventure twice!
- Customize your dungeons! Choose the number of dungeon levels, difficulty level of puzzles and traps... and more!
- Dungeon style is tailored to your character's class.
- Unique password feature lets you re-use your favorite dungeons. Give passwords to friends and they can get the very same dungeons in their game!
- Call up the Monsters Vanquished screen and see a comprehensive list of all the monsters your character has defeated.
- Hall-of-Heroes feature keeps a scorecard of all characters you've created, and how they've fared.
- Bestiary contains over 50 monsters.
Developed by DreamForge.
PC MS-DOS 5.0