Defender Of The Crown (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Cinemaware - 1986 USA, Canada Release
Defender Of The Crown
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Age of Chivalry! A time of lusty wenches and black hearted villains. King Richard has been murdered and England thrown into civil war! Amidst the ringing clash of steel and the thunder of charging steeds the bold Saxon knights have chosen you to lead them into battle against the hated Normans. Victory will not come easy. To save England your skills as swordsman and military leader will be severely tested. But should you succeed you'll win the Crown of England and the love of many a beautiful damsel!
- Heart pounding action as you rescue your lady from a foul Norman Prison.
- Majestic tournaments where you joust for fame, fortune and land.
- Heroic battles featuring castle shattering giant catapults!
- A unique blend of role playing and strategy combined with dazzling arcade-style sequences.
- Easy-to-use mouse or joystick controls. No typing required!
PC MS-DOS 2.11
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|