Death Knights Of Krynn (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Death Knights Of Krynn
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Label||Advanced Dungeons and Dragons|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Lord Soth has thrown down the gauntlet of challenge...
...a challenge that you are oath-bound to accept!
It has been but one short year since the Champions of Krynn claimed victory over the massed forces of evil. Now, the Lord of the Death Knights, Soth himself, is preparing to wreak havoc in an eruption of evil such as Krynn has never witnessed!
As members of the Special Solamnic Order of the Champions of Krynn, you and your party stand as the only force capable of answering Soth's deadly challenge- and living to tell of it!
Sequel to Champions of Krynn!
Death Knights of Krynn takes the award-winning game system used in Champions of Krynn to new heights! Now, characters transferred from Champions of Krynn can keep their money and items. Higher character levels, new monsters, new spells and enhanced combat aiming make for AD&D fantasy role-playing beyond anything you've ever experienced!
- The ultimate abomination: old friends torn from the grave to do evil's bidding!
- Champions beware: the enemy you seek is but one of the mortal dangers you face in this trackless wilderness!
- Can you stop Lord Soth before he creates an invincible army of Death Knights?
- New spells include Restoration, Resurrection, Otto's Irresistible Dance, Power Word Blind, Mass Charm and two spells totally new to the AD&D game world: Fire Touch and Iron Skin!
- Characters begin at 8th level and can advance up to 14th level (18th level for Thieves).
- New monsters include Flesh Golems, the Wyndlass, the Hatori, Dread Wolves and Death Dragons.
Cheats or Easter Eggs
- 1991 Advanced Dungeons and Dragons
- 1991 Amiga Entertainment
- 1991 Amiga Role Playing
- 1991 Amiga Software
- 1991 Entertainment
- 1991 Role Playing
- 1991 Software
- 1991 Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons
- Amiga Entertainment
- Amiga Software
- Amiga Role Playing
- Role Playing
- Strategic Simulations, Inc.