CyberStrike (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Microprose - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Intense multiplayer action in Cyberspace.
"It's multiplayer virtual reality at its best" - Compute, September 1994.
It's kill or be killed. Move or die. Match wits against real players in CyberCity. Collect power-up modules to boost performance of your own personal Cyberpod. The longer you stay alive, the more powerful you become.
Four teams of four players each compete for control of precious city squares. Work together or play head-to-head as you strive to blast your enemies out of their pods. Talk to your teammates or taunt your opponents. Strategy, skill and lightning reflexes are the only things that will keep you alive in this deadly world. CyberStrike- it's multiplayer virtual reality at its best.
- Real-time arcade-style action.
- Team play for up to 16 players.
- On-line chat with other players.
- Over 50 different upgradeable power modules.
- Strategic team play with real people.
- Match wits against opponents worldwide.
- "On-line Game of the Year" - Computer Gaming World, 1993.
- "CyberStrike is the hottest arcade-style game on-line." - Washington Post, fast Forward Magazine, September 1994.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Req. Hard Drive||4MB Free|
|Supported Audio||ProAudio Spectrum|
|Required Network||Modem (2,400 bps or faster)|