Command Adventures Starship (PC, CD-ROM) Merit Software - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Command Adventures Starship
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Hail the Conquering Hero! All bow down to you! It is the year 2127 galactic standard time, at the close of the Galactic Wars. You purchase a sleek starship to explore regions unknown and extract untold riches from distant galaxies. Your treacherous enemies plot revenge. Pirates and bloodthirsty alien beings wander the universe, randomly attack ships like yours, plunder peaceful planets and kill without warning. It is a gritty, nasty time. Victim's blood floats through space. You will not let that deter you. The time is now to bravely go forth, to explore and seek your fortune!
- Real-time, strategy-based space and ground combat-team control or individual control of ship and crew.
- Multi-layered, parallax scrolling for the fastest, smoothest animation ever!
- Never the same game twice. Completely regenerate the universe at will.
- Custom-configure more than 50 worlds, with six different types of texture-mapped planetary surfaces: arctic, lunar, desert, tropical, Martian, volcanic.
- Up to 8 digital sound effects played simultaneously, with an incredible CD-quality soundtrack.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Conventional RAM||575K Free|
ProAudio Spectrum 16
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|