Clinton Health Security Plan (PC, CD-ROM) Allegro New Media - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Clinton Health Security Plan
|Publisher(s)||Allegro New Media|
|Category(s)||Reference, Government, USA Government|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Clinton Health Security Plan: What it means- What it costs.
Learn about the plan- and its costs- from the experts. Instantly search, browse or print the full text of the plan and these supporting documents:
- The Health Security Act (all 1,342 pages!)
- The President's Report to the American People.
- President Clinton's Transmittal Letter to Congress.
- Health Plan analyses by the experts in government, insurance, legal, business, medical, and hospital fields.
CD ROM- Includes over 60 interactive videos with President Clinton's address to Congress and Mrs. Clinton's commentary.
Learn about how this legislation will affect you, with explanations, commentaries and objective criticisms. Perfect resource for health care professionals, human resource departments, accountants, lobbyists, and businesses of every size.
The Health Security Plan on disk is an interactive searchable version of this revolutionary legislation, supporting documents, and expert analysis.
Includes commentaries from:
- American Bar Association
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Independent Business
- U.S. House of Representatives Republican Conference
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- Health Insurance Association of America
- Benefit Solutions
- and more
All documents available for instant searching. Browsing or printing!
- Search through the entire Health Security Act and all supporting documents.
- Study the analysis from experts and find out what will really happen and what it will really cost.
- Read the President's Report to the American People.
- View dozens of charts, graphs and tables illustrating key plan concepts.
- Create your own notes and annotations for future reference.
- Print or cut and paste excerpts instantly.
PC Windows 3.1
|Req. Hard Drive||4MB Free|