Carl Lewis Challenge (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Psygnosis - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Carl Lewis Challenge
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Olympics, Summer Olympics|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Your knee rests on the hard surface of the track. Fingers splayed, you adjust your foot slightly on its starting block. A bead of sweat squeezes from your brow as you focus on the race ahead. Weeks of intensive training have culminated in your anticipation of the starter's gun, poised to put everything you've got into the next few seconds. 100 meters suddenly seems a very long way... Take the Carl Lewis Challenge and select, manage, train and control a team of athletes in their all-out attempts to win gold in Javelin, 100m Sprint, 110m Hurdles, High Jump or Long Jump. Follow in Carl Lewis' footsteps and go for gold!
- Digitized animation of real world class athletes.
- Up to four players simultaneous action, each managing their own squad of athletes.
- 256 Color VGA.
- Fully digitized action replays.
- Customized in-depth training systems and control options, with statistical analysis of athlete training profiles.
- Unique three-control-mode option.
- Adlib, PC Speaker and SoundBlaster sound support.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|