Capitalism Plus (PC, CD-ROM) Interactive Magic - 1997 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The ultimate strategy game of money, power, and wealth just got better!
The original Capitalism cornered the market on fun and realism in business simulation games. Now Capitalism Plus returns with the same award-winning gameplay, plus new graphics, new scenarios, new industries, and new real-world markets.
Conquering the world of business has never been easier or more fun!
- Award-winning gameplay of the original Capitalism, now enhanced for even greater realism and playability.
- Award-winning tutorial makes Capitalism Plus easy to learn and more exciting to play.
- New map and scenario editor: Configure the products, industries, goals, and all the items needed to make a scenario that fits your interests to create your own empire!
- New improved SVGA graphics.
- New products, industries, and markets to dominate.
- New, bigger maps, including the U.S., Europe, Asia and more.
- New random events like riot, disease, and technological breakthroughs to keep even the craftiest CEOs on their toes.
- New futuristic and historical scenarios.
- Play solo against the computer or compete with a friend via e-mail or hot-seat.
Capitalism Plus is the ultimate game for those who mean business!
- Use the manufacturer's guide to plan mass production with the raw materials you have on hand.
- New real-world maps and a map editor provide hours of play with no repeat!
- New improved SVGA graphics!
Easy to learn! Easy to play!
The award-winning tutorial makes Capitalism easy to learn and more exciting to play.
The award-winning tutorial takes you through the game with an easy-to-use interactive demonstration of all game features.
The tutorial provides detailed information for everyone- from the capitalist rookie to the advanced strategist.
Learn the ins and outs of the stock market from the tutorial- you'll need to build your financial empire!
The Interactive Magic Capitalism Contest.
Each year, Interactive Magic hosts an annual Capitalism contest between two top business schools to compete in a challenging game of Capitalism. This award-winning business simulation game from the developer Trevor Chan of Enlight Software and publisher Interactive Magic challenges players to build a financial empire from the ground up. The game contains more than 100 products and covers a variety of business activities including production, mining, manufacturing, farming, research and development, advertising, and retail sales.
The teams play for hours, starting with $10 million, and are faced with the challenge of accruing the most points, not just money. Success in the game is based on many factors, such as market share dominance, stock market prowess, product control, and revenue.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
PC Windows 95