Burger Time (Intellivision, Cartridge) Mattel Electronics - 1982 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Your chef is battling for his life in this fast-paced world of fast food. He scurries up ladders and across planks in a frantic effort to build delicious hamburgers. Horrible hot dogs, evil eggs, and perilous pickles constantly try to surround and trap him. Dust those nasties with a pinch of pepper and stop them in their tracks. Gulp some coffee or gobble some fries and you store some extra pepper. Get through the seventh maze and you are a certified burger-maniac.
- Pickles, eggs, and hot dogs relentlessly chase your chef through the maze. Be smart and be quick but most of all, carry plenty of pepper.
- Give nasties a ride on a falling bun to score the big points. Watch out though! These nasties never die.
- 1 or 2 can play.
- Three kinds of nasties: Pickles, eggs, and hot dogs, all get quicker the longer you survive.
- You start with 5 Chefs. Get another for each 10,000 points you score.
- Score points by dropping buns, lettuce, tomatoes, and patties. Rack up the big points by squashing the nasties or better yet giving them a ride down on a falling ingredient.
- Seven mazes requiring inventive strategies to master.
- A visual feast for the computer game gourmet!