Bridge Deluxe II With Omar Sharif (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1996 USA, Canada Release
Bridge Deluxe II With Omar Sharif
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Traditional, Card Games, Bridge|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Omar Sharif becomes your personal Bridge tutor.
Whether you're a beginning Bridge player or an advanced expert, Bridge Deluxe II with Omar Sharif is the game you've been waiting for. Internationally renowned actor and master Bridge player Omar Sharif brings this highly advanced and exciting game to life.
Developed with advanced artificial intelligence, Bridge Deluxe II with Omar Sharif includes all the intricacies of Rubber Bridge and is displayed in stunningly beautiful SVGA graphics.
An in-depth tutorial with full-motion video and digitized speech of Omar Sharif will teach the beginning player the various strategies of Bridge, and will challenge the advanced player to championship level.
- Novice level strategies for beginners and advanced level options for Bridge masters.
- The Stayman Convention, Take-out Doubles, Jacoby Transfers and over 20 other conventions allow you to customize the game for your own bidding and playing style.
- Unique bidding explanation, take-back and review play features help you strengthen your game.
- Save-and-load-hand options allow you to replay games at your convenience.
- On-disk tutorial designed by international Bridge expert Dr. Tony Sowter.
- Single or up to 4 players can compete over a network.
- Omar Sharif is your personal guide in full-motion video and digitized speech.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Req. Hard Drive||2MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|
|Supported Network||IPX/SPX 4 Player|