Body Transparent (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) DesignWare - 1985 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Education, Science, Health Science, Medical Education, Anatomy|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Have fun discovering the mysteries of the human body with this challenging family game of human anatomy.
Take the most incredible journey...into the most incredible machine.
Hip bone's connected to the... actually the pelvis is attached to the femur. Start out by putting together the skeletal system, then work your way up to complex questions about the organs. Or, just jump right in and tell the computer which organ is affected by angina.
The Body Transparent is a colorful, detailed look at the human body. You'll be able to assemble Male and Female bodies, and their organs. Why we get sick. What part of the body acts as a growth regulator.
You can add your own questions and answers about human anatomy, or even play the game as a challenging trivia contest.
Find out about nature's most incredible machine, your human body.
- Graphically oriented user interface.
- Colorful point-and-click approach.
- Variable difficulty.
- Users can create and store their own database.
- Encourages and rewards fast answers.
- Full color and over 200 questions.
- Bones: what and where.
- Organs: what, where and why.
- Systems of bones and organs.
- Differences between the male and female bodies.
- Anatomy trivia.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|