Blue Force (PC, CD-ROM) Tsunami - 1993 Worldwide Release
|Packaging||Book + CD|
|Country of Origin||Singapore|
Description from the packaging.
Ryan Double Homicide
Case Status: Unsolved
Recommended Source: Lyle Jamison
Attending Officer's Comments:
Tuesday, June 14, 1983. At approximately 10:00 PM, Lieutenant John Ryan and his wife were brutally murdered in their home. Both victims were pronounced dead at the scene, having suffered multiple gunshot wounds. There are no suspects at this time. The Ryans are survived by an only son, Jake.
Now it's your turn...
You are Jake Ryan, rookie motorcycle cop. Ten years have passed since the unsolved murder of your parents, but threads of evidence still exist. Teamed with your father's partner, you begin to weave the all but forgotten strands together. As your past comes into focus, the line between justice and vengeance begins to blur. Will the truth force you over the line?
Blue Force... the only way you'll know!
- Smooth animation through the use of fully digitized actors.
- Quick reaction interface gives you the speed you'll need to survive high-pressure situations.
- Authentic police procedures help guide your investigation.
- Digitized sound effects and dynamic original music provide pulse-pounding excitement.
- True-to-life action: intrigue, suspect arrests, and gunfights.
- Challenging, multi-layered game play.
Retired California Highway Patrolman and now best-selling computer game designer, Jim Walls.
Born and raised: Kingsburg, California.
In 1971, Jim joined the law enforcement community as a cadet at the California Highway Patrol Academy. His career, spanning some 15 years, found Jim patrolling from the San Fernando Valley to Fresno. The experiences he lived- and survived- provide the basis for his realistic storylines.
- Question suspects while investigating cases.
- Life and death situations call for a steady hand and cool head.
- Exercise correct police procedure or pay the ultimate price.
- Smooth, easy-to-use driving interface allows you to patrol Jackson Beach in search of clues.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Conventional RAM||590K Free|
|Req. Hard Drive||1MB Free|