Black Cauldron (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1987 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Adventure, Children's Adventure|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
From Sierra, makers of the bestselling King's Quest adventure series, and the Walt Disney personal computer software staff.
- Over 1,020 cells of animation, including 30 animated characters that walk, talk, run, climb, even swim!
- Seventy three-dimensional screens more detailed than any seen before, in up to 16 colors- watch as animated characters pass in front of trees, behind rocks, and around other characters!
- Six built-in arcade sequences and mazes, including a moat teeming with hungry alligators, a slippery castle wall with guards tossing boulders down, and teetery rocks that form a path across a treacherous swamp.
- Over 30 different items to obtain and use, including a "truthful" harp, a handful of fairy dust, and a magic sword.
- Eight different musical tunes, in different areas of the game, all from the musical score of The Black Cauldron movie. Plus up to 17 additional sound effects.
- Multiple solutions and variable scoring- follow the movie's storyline, or use your imagination to maximize your score; play again and again, each time discovering new twists!
Third in Sierra's line of three-dimensional animated graphic adventures- at the cutting edge of adventure game technology!
Amiga Kickstart 1.2