Betrayal At Krondor (PC, CD-ROM) Sierra - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Betrayal At Krondor
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The award winning PC fantasy role-playing game, now on CD-ROM with:
- Digitally mastered soundtrack.
- Exclusive Video for Windows interview with fantasy author Raymond E. Feist.
- Complete Hint Guide for Windows to help you battle through Midkemia.
Epic fantasy role-playing from the mind of Raymond E. Feist.
Midkemia- a realm of enchantment and ancient magic where elves, dwarves and man once battled an unimaginable evil across rifts in time and space. The legends tell of a boy named Pug who would become Master Magician.
His friend, Thomas, who would wield the unearthly armor of the Valheru and command the armies of Elvandar.
The land called Kelewan, the Dark Order of the Serpent Priests and the final titanic battle at Sethanon. It was an epic tale of villains and heroes, magic and men.
Now, Dynamix has joined with Raymond E. Feist, creator of the best-selling Riftwar Saga, to create a revolutionary fantasy role-playing experience and an all-new tale in the Riftwar legacy- Betrayal at Krondor.
- Digitized actors and scenery combine with the famous Dynamix 3Space technology to create a "virtual fantasy" universe.
- An innovative story-telling system divides the game into nine unique chapters totalling over 100 hours of gameplay.
- Explore 224 million square feet of forested trails, snow-covered mountain ranges, maze-like sewers and bustling towns.
- Battle armies of intelligent opponents in strategic turn-based combat sequences. With amazing sound effects and 2,500 frames of rotoscoped animation.
"Game of the Year & Best Computer Role Play Game" - Strategy Plus (January/February 1994).
"Role-Playing Game of the Year" - PC Games Plus Magazine, and Game Bytes Magazine (January 1994).
"Betrayal at Krondor is the best role-playing game to come out in the last three years. It's perhaps the best game of any kind this year. Get it." - Game Bytes Magazine, Daniel J. Starr.
"Best Fantasy Role-Playing & Adventure Game of 1993" - Compute-Choice Award, December 1993.
"With its unusually developed storyline, excellent interface, visuals, music, and large country to traverse- nine times- with new challenges each time- Betrayal at Krondor is easily the most significant new entry on the role-playing scene in half a decade." - Barry Brenesal, Computer Shopper.
PC Windows 3.0
|Req. Hard Drive||3MB Free|
|Rec. Hard Drive||15|