Bank Street Writer Plus (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Broderbund Software - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Bank Street Writer Plus
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Word Processing, Word Processor|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Easy to read on screen prompts and menus.
- Ability to create your own commands.
- On-disk tutorial.
- Hard disk compatibility.
- 60,000 Word spelling corrector.
- On line thesaurus.
Word processors don't get any easier than Bank Street Writer Plus.
Whether you're dashing off a letter to your cousin, writing a memo to a business associate, or putting the finishing touches on a term paper, Bank Street Writer Plus makes your writing task incredibly easy.
You'll be writing in no time at all.
You don't need to learn dozens of complicated programs or pore over a tedious manual. Simply turn on your computer, boot up the program and the on-screen prompts will guide you quickly to a perfect manuscript. It's so easy, everyone in the family will want to use it.
Don't let its simplicity fool you.
Bank Street Writer Plus is a sophisticated word processor offering a host of features once found only in much more expensive programs.
Easy for everyone.
- Fully prompted every step of the way.
- Includes on-disk tutorial, and comprehensive reference manual.
- Pull-down menus make selecting functions fast and easy.
- Offers standard editing features (copy, erase, move, etc.) also supports boldface, underlining, and other printer features.
- Works with a hard disk.
- Offers "Writer's" options such as line numbering for easy proofreading.
Plus advanced features.
- Includes Spelling Corrector and Thesaurus.
- Create single key commands to "skip over" often used menus and prompts.
- Set up function keys to make your own multi-step commands.
- Create custom dictionaries.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Included in the Following Collection(s)
- Family Software Library (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Broderbund Software - 1989 USA, Canada Release