Avoid The Noid (PC and C64, 5 1/4" Disk) ShareData - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Avoid The Noid
|Platform(s)||PC and C64|
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Domino's Pizza Noid.
Now available in an action-packed adventure!
It's a race against time - you speed down narrow hallways, dodge troops of ruthless attackers, make daredevil leaps and dives over gaping trap doors and duck the barrage of sensor blasters and water bombers! It will take all of your endurance to reach the top floor where you face the electromagnetically sealed door, opened only by a secret password. Can you make it?
Take the challenge!
Play Avoid the Noid.
- It's a booby-trapped high rise crawling with an army of Noids. Once in, you're trapped. And you must move fast- collecting keys, clues and masterfully maneuvering to make your way to the top!
- The Noids are full of surprises, from heat-sensing missile launchers to planes armed with water-filled sizzle fizzlers.
- Even face-to-face, your chances are slim. They're awesome kickers and you must be quick; making kamikaze dives and superhuman leaps against the onslaught of agile Noids.
Build points, beat your speed, crack the code, and above all Avoid the Noid.
- Digital sound effects explode from your computer!
- Outrageous arcade-like graphics and comical animation come alive on your screen!
- Mega traps and surprises vary the action every time you play!
- Master 11 different screens and strategies!
- 30 Different exciting levels!
Designed and programmed by James Ferguson.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|