Archon II: Adept (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1984 USA, Canada Release
Archon II: Adept
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Battle of the mages.
The Age of Archon is ending. Mighty wars of magic rage and monsters roam the elements hungry for power and prey. The doom of Apocalypse shadows all.
Amidst swirling elements, an Adept of Order conjures a Gorgon to send against an enemy Siren. That's a power point they'll fight for. At least, sometimes it is. And Order needs more power. Desperately. It won't be easy. Sirens love water. That's why Chaos put her there.
Board becomes arena and strategy explodes into action. The Siren's deadly song begins instantly to drain her adversary's life force. The Gorgon will need all of its own incredible speed and vicious power at close range. There's no such thing as a long battle with a Siren.
- The unique blend of strategy with arcade action.
- Different battlegrounds for Earth, Water, Air and Fire.
- 12 Different conjurable monsters.
- 4 Conjuring Adepts on each side.
- 1 Or 2 players with a computer player that gets tougher as you do.