Arcade Smash Hits (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Sega (010086110203) - 1990 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
Arcade Smash Hits
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Around every corner is a new breed of danger.
- Wipe Out! With speeds of up to 295 kph, it's bound to happen.
- Take those curves carefully. Or they'll take you.
- Sit back. And prepare for take-off. It's the only chance you'll have to relax.
- The action is intense, especially at night. Dock with this fuel tanker to replenish valuable energy and missiles.
- Sometimes, the only way to dodge enemy fire is with a perfectly executed barrel roll. You can do it!
- Deep in the caverns of the city, enemy leaders roam. Each one has a weakness. Find it fast.
- The bonus stage. Fling Ninja stars at waves of enemy Ninja and increase your score.
- As beautiful as they are beastly, the revolving Buddahs hold numerous hidden surprises.
- Keep your blades away from the buildings. Cause this concrete jungle's a killer.
- Try shooting and dodging fire at the same time.
- The oil refinery. Where all is saved. Or lost. And one wrong move could make the difference.
- Corridors, passages and secret rooms. It's truly a maze. So don't get lost.
- It's the breeding source for hundreds of hideous mutants. Off it!
- These sneaky little parasites may look harmless - but they're pure poison.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color