AnnaTommy (PC, CD-ROM) IVI Publishing - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Label||Mayo Clinic Learning Series|
|Category(s)||Education, Science, Health Science, Medical Education, Anatomy|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A red light flashes a warning. Co-pilots Anna and Tommy don't like what they see. Your miniaturized spaceship is heading for trouble. It isn't an easy job piloting a spaceship through the human body, but someone's got to do it. And like it or not, that someone is you! Your mission is to explore all body systems and return safely. With only the help of Anna and Tommy and your incredible spaceship, you must work your way through the body exploring all body systems including:
A moment's hesitation at the controls, or one wrong move could put and end to the mission. Do you have what it takes?
- 10 Separate body systems.
- 28 challenging, multi-level arcade style games.
- Glossary of medical terms.
- Space age soundtrack.
- Incredible special effects.
A note to parents:
- Teaches the fundamentals of anatomy, biology and logic.
- Animations based on actual inside the body images and video.
- Arcade-style games, challenge kids to learn anatomy.
- Material appropriate for ages 8 and up.
- Developed in cooperation with a team of doctors and medical experts from Mayo Clinic.
- Explore the skeletal and other body systems.
- Improve your score on 28 challenging games.
- You decide where to go.
PC Windows 3.1
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Required Audio||16-bit sound card|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|