Alien Breed 3D (Amiga 1200, 3 1/2" Disk) Team 17 - 1995 European Release
Alien Breed 3D
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Over the last four years, the Alien Breed saga has become legendary amongst Amiga owners... now the series culminates in quite spectacular fashion...
Alien Breed is now in 3D!
Transported to a spectacular 3D environment, you must outwit the ferocious Breed once more, but this time the added dimension of "being there" brings you even closer to the disgusting creatures than ever before!
Prepare to meet thy doom!
- Fast, real-time generated 3D environment- even on a basic A1200!
- Hard drive installable- no disk copy protection.
- Detects 030/040 processor/accelerator boards for super-smooth 3D updates.
- Solid filled 3D enemies!
- Atmospheric audio effects.
- Serial link option- play as a team or against each other!
- Optional 8 channel surround-style sound.
- Spectacular and ultra-powerful weapons to find and use.
- Enlarged, full screen game option.
- Use keyboard, mouse or joystick.
- Detects 32-bit fast RAM for increased speed.
3D engine features:
Floors, ceilings, 4096 colors, depths shading, gouraud shading, staircases, transporters, doors, exploding aliens, read 3D rooms, different height platforms, lifts, moving floors, rippling water and much, much more... the definitive realtime 3D engine for the Amiga.