Air Bucks v.1.2 (PC, CD-ROM) Impressions - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Air Bucks v.1.2
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
From the strategy Hall of Fame, Air Bucks v.1.2 is one of the most engaging business sims to hit the runway.
Grab the chance to build a global empire out of the humble beginnings of a single plane and landing strip. It won't be easy- but if you make, the rewards are tremendous! It's 1946- the beginning of the air travel boom- and you start with $100,000 and one DC3. You decide where to fly, when and which planes to buy, and how to allocate each plane's space between first class, coach and cargo.
As the years go on, new planes are unveiled- from DC9 up to Boeing 747. Find the right balance between the efficiency of new, large aircraft, and the cost advantages of smaller ones. (Hint: New planes are not necessarily the best!) New routes and new aircraft don't come cheap- so you must ensure a continuing supply of cash to fund your growing empire. The services of your bank manager or stock broker look pretty good (or pretty risky!) before long.
- Great business simulation for home or school.
- Print reports to paper.
- Sophisticated economic model.
- Personalize your own airline.
- City sizes change over time.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Build a global route network.
- Scroll through the zoom-map to see planes flying around.
- Decide how to outfit all your planes.
- A board of directors will assess your performance.
PC MS-DOS 3.31
|Required CPU||AT 286|