Age Of Adventure (Apple II, 5 1/4" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1986 USA, Canada Release
Age Of Adventure
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The greatest adventures in history.
You left the body of the god-like Achilles floating in Hydra's vile pool. The Medusa slew Odysseus and the mighty Ajax before you stained the dust with her blood. Of all your heroic company, you alone have survived to face Zeus - and the last of his twelve deadly tasks.
The Return of Heracles.
- You'll battle over 250 different monsters from Greek mythology, like the half man, half bull Minotaur and the multi headed Hydra. You'll enrich your education while fighting for your life.
- Explore 61 different rooms and places like Mt. Olympus and Troy. Lots of intricate puzzles, clues and "specials."
- Create your own band of heroes to take through the adventure. There are 19 different heroes to choose from. You can even play all 19 at once!
- Each character's attributes, which include strength, dexterity, vigor, weaponry, and speed, can be improved over the course of the game.
The ferocity of the ambush forces your back against the glittering tunnel wall. With a sudden cry, the Halfling charges - only to be cut down by the thieves' flashing blades. Your hand tightens on your dagger as your band prepares to face the coming attack. Allah willing, there will be many opportunities to avenge the death of your friend.
Ali Baba & The Forty Thieves.
- Your quest takes you through 62 different rooms filled with a variety of monsters, messages, magic, traps, clues and special effects.
- You'll encounter 110 different underworld monsters, like zombies, scorpions, rats, tigers and thieves.
- Use the Monster Rebirth Option to determine how quickly monsters will be regenerated. Sometimes it's nice to know a dead monster is really dead.
- Construct a band of characters to take through the adventure. Choose amongst 17 different characters from 4 different races - Human, Elf, Dwarf, and Halfling.
- Add a character to the party at any time during the game, or play them all at once. Each character has different attributes like luck, weapons ability, strength and dexterity.
Both games include:
- A unique cooperative mode that lets 2 or more players assist one another. Each player commands his or her own character or group of characters.
- Great depth of play. Randomized events give you a totally different game each time you play.
- Detailed high res color graphics, sound effects and music.
|Required CPU||Apple II+|