Admiral Sea Battles (PC, CD-ROM) Megamedia - 1996 USA, Canada Release
Admiral Sea Battles
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Naval Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Time-travel to the days when naval power was held by great sailing vessels...
A time when pirates and rogues seized control of land and ships. In Admiral Sea Battles, you will lead campaigns to rid the seas of these vermin and reclaim lost lands. Find out if these pirates are acting alone or under the direction of a rival country. Build forts for protection, and arm your ships to defend your homes against the marauding ships of the ruthless enemy. Play the computer or a real-life friend in this game of naval conquest. Choose from 11 different sailing vessels ranging from the tiny fast Galley, to the huge and powerful, but cumbersome triple-decked Battleship. Watch as you fire upon your enemies, destroy or board their ships, decimate their forts and ports, and thereby accomplish your final objectives.
- Board your enemy's ships and take them as your own. All of this is portrayed with beautifully animated 3D rendered cut-scenes. Visuals and Gameplay go hand-in-hand.
- Careful strategic planning is required. Each ship's status and condition is easily monitored via an intuitive interface.
- Head-to-Head play via LAN, Internet, and null-modem.
- Full musical score and quality digital sound effects.
- 3D Rendered cut scenes.
- Easy to use interface makes it easy to learn and play.
- Choice of eleven different sailing vessels.
- Eighteen different missions in three large campaigns.
- Support for high screen resolutions.
- Uses Microsoft DirectX.
PC Windows 95
|Req. Hard Drive||25MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Recommend CD Speed||4X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|