Absolute Zero (PC, CD-ROM) Domark Inc. - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Even a Marine would be nervous.
He might be able to handle the pounding pressure of a simultaneous space, surface and subterranean attack. But we doubt it. Even veteran wing commanders will have trouble keeping their suits dry in this rocket-fast adventure.
Get ready for the science-fiction fight of your life. An alien invasion from the once-dormant core of Europa has instantly transformed your peaceful mining colony into a living hell. To mount a defense, you must quickly convert your mining machinery- hovercraft, maglocks, sky bikes and more- into weapons of war.
Absolute Zero features 30 missions, 3 different arenas of combat, and fleets of vehicles on the screen simultaneously- all original designs created with the latest in 3D and Silicon Graphics technology. The action is so furious, you'll want to make sure you're destroying the invaders and not your own comrades.
Laced with undertones of conspiracy and complicated by the internal rebellion, this is one space war you won't forget!
- Fly and drive 7 different vehicles with 13 different weapon systems.
- Over 70 texture-mapped objects on-screen simultaneously.
- 30 missions in a complex, interwoven plot.
- Full motion video sequences and interactive CD soundtrack with complex, layered sounds and professional voice-overs.
- Control the actions of 7 different characters.
Absolute Zero. Winning isn't everything. Survival is.
- Select weapons, gather intelligence and attend mission briefings through an intuitive 3D interface.
- Your mining equipment has awakened a massive alien creature's wrath lying dormant inside Europa's core!
- As the defender of a weaponless colony, you must convert your mining equipment into machines of war.
- Descend into the mines below, as you fend off alien assaults on land, in space and beneath the moon's surface.
- You may successfully fend off the first attack. But can you survive the seemingly endless waves that follow?
- Lead an assault on a sky bike. Fly or drive your choice of 7 different vehicles with 13 different weapons.
- Cinematic cutscenes, full digitized speech and an original soundtrack intensify your experience.
- From the original capital ship, mount your final assault. Only the best wing commanders will survive. Can you?
PC MS-DOS 6.0
|Required CD Speed||2X|
PC Windows 95
|Required CD Speed||2X|