AV-8B Harrier Assault (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Domark Inc. - 1992 USA, Canada Release
AV-8B Harrier Assault
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation, Harrier Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Fly the U.S. Marine Corps' advanced attack fighter - and command a naval task force! As you peer beyond the cockpit canopy at a flight deck far too short for any normal jet, the huge Rolls Royce turbofans scream in your ears. And suddenly you're lifted straight up into the sky - like a helicopter! Push the nozzle control lever to change the engines thrust from downward to back, and you're hurtling forward through the air!
This is no ordinary aircraft. It can literally turn on a dime and stop in midair - technically known as Vectoring in Forward Flight (VIFFing).
This is the marine Corps proud AV-8B Harrier II - the most advanced Vertical and Short Takeoff/Land attack fighter in existence.
And you're flying it! AV-8B Harrier Assault is no ordinary flight simulator. Not only do you pilot one of the worlds most exciting and versatile fighters, you also command an entire naval task force comprised of amphibious assault ships, warships, helicopters, troops - and a squadron of AV-8Bs.
Strategic, operational and tactical scenarios will challenge your military command prowess while the flight simulation will test your dogfighting skills to the max!
- Completely accurate controls and flight modeling, including VSTOL and VIFFing.
- Day and night lighting to simulate day/night cycle.
- Full range of weapons, including Rockeye Tankbuster and laser-guided bombs.
- Object depth queuing.
- Fly up to four missions at the same time.
- Complete electronic warfare system available to you as the commander.
- Control the fleet, all vehicles, troops and airborne missions.
- Uses special forces to search out and illuminate ground targets.
- Superb artificial intelligence allows the computer to direct the campaign while you concentrate on flying and dogfighting.
AV-8B Harrier Assault. An advanced flight simulator- and a whole lot more!
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|