A-10 Tank Killer Version 1.5 (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1990 USA, Canada Release
A-10 Tank Killer Version 1.5
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
25 Tons of flying mass destruction.
Experience the all new A-10 Tank Killer.
The Warthog is back and its better than ever! Now you can fly the ugliest most indestructible plane ever built in the war that made it famous, Operation Desert Storm. In A-10 Tank Killer Version 1.5 you'll fly low and dirty through 21 missions including 7 all new Persian Gulf scenarios. Rip apart enemy tanks with your 3mm tank killing cannon. Fly through smoke filled battlefields and experience the all new realism of the best selling flight simulation that takes you up close and personal to the action.
It's an all new battle...
- 21 Different missions including 7 all new Persian Gulf scenarios.
- Incredible 256 color graphics including All New gut wrenching explosions and graphics.
- A new and improved flight model with duel joystick and rudder pedal support. Now the action's more realistic than ever!
- An all new Floating View Camera allows you to check out the action from any angle.
- New music and sound effects with full sound board support really brings the action to life.
- One the most complex character intelligence systems ever developed. In this game, the battle starts with or without you!
- Unique character character interaction system. Radio messages, crew talk and animated briefing/debriefing with your Commanding Officer.
- Campaign Continuity. In Campaign mode, the goals of each mission are connected. So, screw up early on and you're gonna pay for it later!
- 3Space: Light source shaded 3-D. Includes mountains, rivers, canyons animating vehicles and gradient fill skyline.
- Actual digitized A-10 cockpit and realistic controls really put you into the action!
- Digitized explosions so realistic they'll rattle your teeth. This is combat flying as only an A-10 pilot can experiences it.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|
VGA 256 Color