7th Legion (PC, CD-ROM) Microprose - 1997 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The ultimate tactical massacre!
Punish the oppressor.
Centuries of reckless consumption and overpopulation had brought the Earth's ecosystem to the brink of collapse. In desperation, governments of the world developed an interstellar Evacuation Program granting exit passes only to the most privileged segments of society. The poor and common were left behind to perish. Now, centuries later, the "Chosen" have decided to return to Earth and assume control. But there's a catch- the 7th Legion is waiting with a powerful and fiery "welcome home" BBQ planned in their honor.
- It's all about balls-to-the-wall real-time combat action.
- Command the 7th Legion in the ultimate untamed death fest.
- Scream through combat strategy and savor every gut-wrenching moment.
- You'll have rage in your veins and assassination on the brain.
- Play either the 7th Legion or the Chosen in over 35 feverish, finger-blistering combat missions.
- Ruthless mercenaries get smarter as they collect mutilated bodies for cold hard cash.
- Over 50 Battle Cards and 20 power-ups instantly turn the tide of battle.
- Wage a multiplayer war with up to 4 legions via modem, LAN or Internet.
- Endless strategic choices and timed sub-missions in a futuristic war torn world.
- Progressive technology levels reveal advanced buildings, units and weapons.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 100|
|Req. Hard Drive||15MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||4X|
|Supported Video||SVGA Hi-Color|
|Supported Network||Modem 2 Player (28,800k bps or faster)|
Null Modem 2 Player
IPX/SPX 4 Player
Internet 4 Player