4x4 Off-Road Racing (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Epyx - 1987 USA, Canada Release
4x4 Off-Road Racing
|3 1/2" Disk
|Entertainment, Arcade, Racing, Automobile, Off-Road
|Country of Origin
|United States of America
Description from the packaging.
You're King of the Mountain on the Off-Road race circuit, winning events everywhere from the frigid Midwest to the muddy south. Now you're sitting on a ton of hot truck in the desert, racing toward a heat-rippled horizon dotted with sand traps and tire ripping rocks. And you're wishing you brought more water along for the ride...
Survival of the fastest.
Off-road racing is a test of speed and survival. First you pick your challenge: The Georgia Mud Fest, The Michigan Winter Wreck-Off, the Death Valley Trek or the Baja Challenge. Then you choose a truck, customize it and stock it with tools. And survival supplies like food and water. Just in case.
Makes the Grand Prix look like sissy stuff.
Those guys in fancy race suits don't use winches to lift rigs out of mud bogs. They don't change tires punctured by razor sharp cacti. And when it snows - they don't even have to race. In Off-road racing these rough and tumble conditions are all part of the exciting challenge!
- Claw over desert dunes, "bog" through mud holes, slide through ice - four exciting races over a variety of obstacles and terrains.
- Customize the truck of your choice with the right gear for your chosen race terrain.
- Bring along supplies for off-road repairs: tools, winches, spare tires, parts- even a mechanic.
- Race rig-to-rig against die hard opponents including a screamin' demon truck.
- Shake, rattle, but don't roll through treacherous terrain with truck gutting obstacles.
- Gear up with the right supplies to avoid nerve racking breakdowns.
- How's this for an icy challenge. How 'bout those snow tires?
PC MS-DOS 2.0