Zzzap The Codefinder (Mac, 3 1/2" Disk) First Row Software - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Ultimate Frank Lloyd Wright
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||First Row Software|
|Category(s)||Reference, ZIP Codes|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Provides over 39,000 ZIP and area codes.
Quick access to communications nationwide.
- Find a zip/area code for a city
- Find a city for a zip/area code
- Print out a zip/area code listing • A "wild-card" feature: Type in the prefix of any city—let Zap give you the correct spelling.
ZAP is a combination memory resident/disk based utility which allows simple and quick lookup of U.S. zip codes and area codes. Everyone who sends or receives mail needs ZAP. Over 39,000 zip codes are on-line, just a few key-presses away.
Consider the following situations:
- You have to send a letter out to a company or friend in Wichita, Kansas. You have the address, but there is no zip code available. ZAP will give it to you.
- A letter arrives from a city/town in New Jersey, and you want to assign a salesman to contact the writer. However, in which part of New Jersey is that city/town? ZAP will tell you.
- You are to send a letter to a hastily scribbled name and address. You are sure the city can't be spelled the way it looks on the paper, and you don't want to embarrass yourself by misspelling it. ZAP will spell it for you.
- You receive a note to call a person at a number with a specified area code. It would help to know where that was, so that you could call that person at a convenient time. ZAP will find it for you.
- You want to call a friend in Detroit, Michigan, and you pick up the phone to dial directory assistance. But wait— you have to know the area code! ZAP has it.
All of these situations and more can be handled by using ZAP. With ZAP you can look up zip or area codes by city or state, or look up cities by zip or area codes. A handy list of zip codes can be sent to your printer, and there is an instant zip recall feature with which you can instantly retrieve the last zip code you found with ZAP.